AwardStage was born out of the desire to help awards managers across the land to sleep better at night. Sounds dramatic, doesn’t it? But it is barely an exaggeration.
We understand the challenges that can come with managing an awards initiative; whether you’ve got one category, or 100, the process needs to be robust, intuitive and secure – from initial entrant registration through submission of entries, payment, and onto judging and collection of the final scores.
Key elements of the AwardStage platform include:
- an admin dashboard to keep you apprised of the health of your awards programme
- theming and a customised web address to make the system your own
- mobile-friendly screens using ‘responsive design’
- ability for entrants to register via social logins (eg LinkedIn)
- support for up to 200 entry categories
- integrated form-builder for tailoring your entry form
- editing of draft entries
- fast rich-media upload and streaming (great for encouraging video and photo submissions)
- ability to take online card payment for entries and events
- choice of scoring mechanisms for judging, including multi-part scoring
- ticket/table booking system for your award gala event
- reliable, scalable hosting on enterprise-grade infrastructure
- assisted implementation and excellent UK based support throughout your awards